Not to self promote but...here it is....my cd

Death Knight

I dont usually brag about anything Ive done in this life. I very rarely give credit to anything I do. Yet, this time I feel I must at least talk about. I completed an album recently and copies were made and sent to my house. Me and my brother have been a grunge band for about 10 years. We started making songs when I was about 18 and now its fast forward 9 years. I started the idea of the band with the mindset that there would be no singing in the songs except for 1. Halfway in the recording process, we decided that at least 8 of the 10 songs would have singing and I would be the victim.

I am not the best guitar player but it is what it is. I would say Im better at songwriting than I am at playing and singing, something I originally doubted.

Kevin on the other hand is good at everything. He is the main drummer, bassist and backup singer of the band. He also helped write the lyrics to the last song. All other 9 songs I wrote the guitar and lyrics.

Our music is very much like helmet, rage against the machine, audioslave, alice in chains, nine inch nails (a little) and most grunge bands of the 90s.

I know I shouldnt self promote, but I feel I have little choice as this was and still is one of the only things I can admit I accomplished.

My album goes under the band name: DKKB on itunes with album name: Band of Brothers. If anyone is interested. For anyone that doesnt have itunes Its listed under cdbaby