Ridiculous Technical Error

GoodOld Jack

I am havin a tough time with imbuing my razordisk and it seems that Jeff might have missed something. I played the game as blademaster and was able to imbue my bows in game. Now I am a shadowwalker and the game wont let me imbue razordisks. It seems that jeff didnt make the game allow you to imbue javelins, razordisks and possibly more.

What should I do?

You're correct. There's a script edit that would let you do it, but I can't remember it offhand. I can check later - assuming you're not playing on a tablet. In that case, you're out of luck.

Fairly sure it's it_can_augment = 1. I'm gonna try that. If it's a glitch, it's not considered cheating to fix it, right?

I meant Jack was correct that you couldn't augment them, not that it was an error. I've always assumed that it was intentional.

I just got some weird results with the edit, though. It worked to add +1 endurance to my razordisk. Then I went back to my quick-save, because I wanted to make sure armor bonuses would work too, but then it wouldn't let me enhance it at all, even with the same runestone that had originally worked. Same with a javelin. I can't explain this at all.

I meant Jack was correct that you couldn't augment them, not that it was an error. I've always assumed that it was intentional.

I just got some weird results with the edit, though. It worked to add +1 endurance to my razordisk. Then I went back to my quick-save, because I wanted to make sure armor bonuses would work too, but then it wouldn't let me enhance it at all, even with the same runestone that had originally worked. Same with a javelin. I can't explain this at all.

Ok, I have an idea. Is it possible that If I add an augmentation to my sword for critical hit chance (deep runestone), that it will affect my razor disk as well? If that works then I might just use that with one of the runestones that add physical damage. Do runestones just affect that weapon type or w/e with bonuses?

Ok, I have an idea. Is it possible that If I add an augmentation to my sword for critical hit chance (deep runestone), that it will affect my razor disk as well?

I don't think anyone's specifically tested that, but it's very possible that it could work. You could also just stick one of the stat-boosting runestones on your sword if you're not going to be using it in melee, since you'll benefit from the stat bonuses regardless.