A:EftP - One of the Coolest Quests in a game

I really like one of the quests in this game, so much so that Im replaying it again. Its the Slith Lord quest where you sneak into the fortress. One of the cool things about it is that you have to gauge yourself to make sure you are ready to start way beforehand...well that and the fact that the battle with that slith was a lot of fun.

I don't know, these games are just awesome. They should really get this game on good old games.

This isn't actually an old game yet. It's retro. That's kind of like being old, but the difference is like the one between hip and hip replacement. It's important to groove to this mantra, so that we can bend the collective unconscious towards buying more Spiderweb games, so that Jeff keeps making more. But we don't want the collective unconscious to buy so many more games that Jeff retires to a tropical island. So don't groove too enthusiastically. Chilled out coolness is the level to aim for, here.

Kind of really felt like an infiltrator assassin doing that one right. First time around, I just marched in the castle, spells blazing, blades gleaming and killed all the walking leather bags and when I got to the throne room I was like "Uh, shouldn't there be a quest for this?"

you would/might have get quest item even after killing boss Slith.