What other games would you recommend?

maelstromking

Hey guys, I have been enjoying Avadon quite a bit, it's just sort of relaxing after I play a bunch of competitive league games with my friends. What other games do you guys recommend? As far as Spiderweb goes I've seen sort of mixed opinions of Avadon. I will probably finish out Avadon first, but I was just curious as to what I may want to look into next.

I appreciate any responses in advance!

I will echo what others have said: try the demos! :D One of the great things about Spiderweb is the hefty demos available for all the games. At least in the case of every full game I've acquired, the demos are quite reliable in giving you a strong sense of the gameplay / mechanics / atmosphere / flavor of each game. If you like the demo, there's a very strong chance you'll like the full game; if the demo seems iffy to you, there's a decent chance you won't like playing through the rest of the game. So try out some demos.

In terms of my personal favorites, I think the best of Spiderweb's inventory is Nethergate: Resurrection. Other highlights are Avernum: Escape From The Pit, Avernum 6, and Geneforge 1 and 2.