Buff Mage build advice

Okay, basically, once I've beaten the game on torment (I have access to the three ending quests, so I'm getting closer), I intend on making an entirely new party, and one of my intended characters is a Buff Mage, a mage built entirely around buffing and debuffing. A character who would be in charge of casting all buffs, from both priest and mage spell categories, and then using physical attacks otherwise.

This character would have 5 blessing focus, and would carry all equipment that increases the durability of blessings/curses, and this would leave my priest and mage free to cast spells without worry.

I don't want anybody to try and talk me out of doing this, I'm doing it for fun, I think it would be an interesting character.

I just want some advice about HOW to go about such a character, what two stats (That's how I play, I split between two stats) he should use, and what skills he should have.

Any advice?