Love the game!

Phoenixflight

Try doing GeneForge and Avernum, you'll love both.

-------Avernum------

Gameplay: 8/10, the first trilogy had bad navigation, no wonder Jeffs fixing it up. The second trilogy really helps players. As you don't need to select everything like in GeneForge.

Story: 9.5/10 At times the story feels awkward, and since I'm a dimwitted teenager I got lost in the demo of Avernum

Difficulty: 8/10 it has a good rate of difficult, in Casual you can really have fun. But difficulties are still high, you might need to spam a few cheats once in while.

Frills (Music, Graphics, etc): 6/10 you can kinda tell why since you've played Avernum. There is only one theme game and the graphics are repeated too much as well as the sound.

Overall: 9/10 the gameplay is balanced and sometimes a bit over powered. But the weaknesses of classes are exaggerated, as I need to equip my Mage with heavier stuff to keep him from dying. The Difficulty is okay, but now you have to grind monsters if you run out of quests just to get stuff for a hard battle. And because of limited gold generation, you might get a gold cap that increases only when new areas are opened to you. So Avrrnum is an epic journey that will keep you addicted for a year.

-----------GeneForge--------

Gameplay: 9/10 if you ask me, it's the same as Avernum but slightly different. But one word makes this a 9 not a 7 or 8.

Story: 8/10 you can really get a great story with intrigate battles in GeneForge but most of the time you might be a bit clueless. Like sometimes you'd find monsters that don't have much of a backstory (Maybe that's just me)

Difficulty: 7/10 as this is GeneForge, Creations are the most thing you'd want, thus you might want classes with good shaping skills. Unfortunately most of the classes are mage-like to be good and they have terrible combat skills, without creations it will be some miracle or pro gaming to fight the entire game without creations NOR cheats.

Frills: 6.5/10 like Avernum, frills are pretty low. But regardless, GeneForge has a few more bettergraphics are parts.

Overall: 9.5/10 though you might have a serious problem with game because unlike Avernum and Avadon, it's only yourself in most of the game. So creations are more effective than melee, range, or magic combat. This is a problem at some parts, as i needed to cut back my expensive advanced spells just to get money for a Drakon. However Canisters might be a good substitute, but you need to go through sometimes CRAZY fights to obtain real good ones (I think, i forgot) and using too much will really affect your game for the worse. For example if you used three Canisters before doing a certain quest that you have to kill hard monsters within a minute you might get annoyed, if you used EIGHT before that quest your character might say something like, "BASTARD! YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO! I'LL TAKE ALL THE TIME I WANT"