Getting to the Dhorla Woods...

Monolith

Talked to Runner Faiga too? If so, maybe you better take another go because she is the one who gives you directions; in dialogue must appear a sentence like "Now the Dhorla Woods are on your World map".

Just in case you missed her: you can find her in a shed, take the first bridge on the left (coming from the monolyth), then turn right and follow the river, you can't miss it.

Originally Posted By: Superba
Talked to Runner Faiga too? If so, maybe you better take another go because she is the one who gives you directions; in dialogue must appear a sentence like "Now the Dhorla Woods are on your World map".
Just in case you missed her: you can find her in a shed, take the first bridge on the left (coming from the monolyth), then turn right and follow the river, you can't miss it.

Yeah, i got a quest from her to go check on some hunter she sent up into the dhorla woods but hasnt heard back from. Got another quest from the runner in town to go kill a big spider. Neither unlocked dhorla woods for me. Seems like it should be unlocked pretty early in this part of the game, since nearly every character in town mentions it.

I'll go try talking to Faiga again...