G4: Moseh Problems

I'm on my second playthrough of geneforge 4, this time as a rebel. Chapter 2 is pretty much wrapped up, I just need to deal with Moseh. However, I can't get the quest for him from Alwan because my reputation with the shapers isn't high enough. I've done all the quests I can to raise my reputation back up, to no avail. I also tried to fight Moseh with 10 leadership, but my skill points keep getting drained.

Is there ANY way now to pick up the quest or avoid getting my skill points drained? I really don't want to have to repeat hours of gameplay.

I don't think so. But even worse than getting the skill points drained is that you cannot enter the Shaper towns for the rest of the game, meaning you miss out on a lot of quests.

When this happened to me I decided to just accept it and play on as a true rebel. It's a bit more of a challenge but you can have fun and get a better ending that way too.

Ouch yea i was a shaper loyalist when i fought him and i chose the option to not be drained but it killed all the serviles then i fought and by fought i mean ran around for a good 10 minutes trying to figure out wtf i was suppose to do XD but yea the stat drains sorta suck but you can still play the game fine with it just have to adjust your self better