Favourite Avernum 6 moments,places and fights!

Do you know,when i started to play the new Avernum,i haven't seen any difference between 5 and 6,but close to the end of any task,there was something amazing,incredible,not only better graphics and animations,but a lot of new stories and possibilities like dual wielding(2 weapons aty the same time) and the exciting story from the great portal,where the old guardian died,to save his friends. My favourite fight was at the great portal,the first fight against demons. My favourite place was upstairs at the Castle where i had to kill that big Demon(it wasn't a task,i think). I love in Avernum how u can customize your characters(in Geneforge isn't this possibility).

So,what do u like in Avernum 6 the most???

If u want u can vote,so pls feel free.

I loved the sneaking to Formello. An adding a spoiler tag,

Click to reveal..
I loved the sneaking to Formello and the fight with Ghavassa-Os. The whole sneak-in, fight Khrez-Yss, get Kerrorr to help you. How I got Ghavassa-Os to actually come down and fight. Oh and the escape! Still in fight-mode moving one char at a time until one of them touches the teleport!

Although the chars 'jump' from square-to-square, in my mind it was like: running for your life and my ranger jumping in the last second to touch the teleport and disappear when still in the air.

In my mind!