A6 - Fort Saffron was AWESOME (spoilers)

Debo

Got the A6 demo a little over a week ago, just registered on Wednesday.

I've finished 2 of the 3 "first round" quests (Help Gnass and help Patrick's Tower), and was about to do Dharmon for completion, when I thought to try the Blessed Athame quest. My party was around levels 10-12.

When I sort of dreamily walked into the melee with Loyalist WhatshisName, at first I started treating it like a cakewalk, and then all of a sudden there are like 20+ badguys on the scene and I had to backpedal. I burned through most of my emergency items (Mass Madness scrolls, wands etc) but it was worth it! That was one of the most fun scenarios I've played in any game in a loooong time.

The other randoms in the Fort (those crystal pylon things, the imps, the shade guarding the athame) were icing on top of the rest of it. Super awesome! I'm so glad I paid for this game laugh

The thing I liked most about that Loyalist scenario was the sheer chaos factor -- I didn't really know who belonged to what side, especially after I Mass Madnessed a big chunk of them. And that Loyalist Mage was the only one standing after everyone else went down, and she was a really tough nut to crack.