A6 - General view of things in the game...

Millon

I love these games...but...I have already found some stuff now that I dont really like and stuff I like.

For example: the colour of the map (exploring)...you cant really see where u have been or not been...it would have been nice if the unexplored area would have been darker then the explored.

Love how ever the more detailed graphics NICE !

Found it kinda fun that the map would be a place from another avernum. Thats nice because even though things has changed you still know a little bit about where the cities are.

Actually, that's been the map for over half of the series. A1 and A2 both have the same style of map (outdoors and town separated), and they cover roughly the same area. A4 and A6 cover the same region with the new map style.

—Alorael, who has to admit that while the familiarity is nice, it's also important to get the thrill of journeying into the unknown that you can get from completely unfamiliar lands. A5 did a good job with that.