Need help posting an A6 zone map here

Synergy

I have a zone map to go with the Items List I need to post, but don't know how to code it to keep the grid/spacing necessary for it to be useful. Will someone please help me do this? The map is currently in Appleworks spreadsheet format, utilizing all the columns and rows to keep everything in line.

-S-

The

tag gives you a fixed width font. I'm not sure how best to convert the spreadsheet into text. I don't suppose a simple copy/paste will do?

—Alorael, who should know this, as he also uses Appleworks. Sadly, he uses it only for drawing and word processing. He's fallen to Microsoft and/or OpenOffice for spreadsheets.

I don't have AppleWorks, but there should be an option to either "Save As..." or "Export" as Text, or possibly Comma-Delimited Text or Tab-Delimited Text. If you want to send me any of those I'll format it for you. Alternately, just send the AppleWorks file, which I suspect either TextEdit or Excel may be able to convert anyway.