A3 miranda's mystery solved

I wanted a change from A5 so i started a new game totally dedicated to solve the miranda's prerequisite.

Ok here is the gaming details,but dont ask what a big cheater i m,As i said my only goal was miranda.(A thing which defeated the mind of even Drakefyre and Relle!!!I am cool)

I went directly on surface and completed the slime quest.Once i had Falko i went in U Avernum only for Hsska.Then 80 reputation edit for Carol but pasi do not let me in(I reach gale so early with Ernest teleporter of course).However Pasi allowed me inside after completing roach quest.

Once i had carol,i trained cordelia like a monster(soon she will be eliminated) by editor.My valorim lore led me safely to blackcrag and cordelia killed the doomguard.But the person with mayor graphics(guarding empress,just forget name)does not let me in and demanded to complete troglo-giant or golem quest.But tere is a trick to still talk with empress.

Stand face to face with him and then click once to move one square towards N-E and then u can talk empress from here.I completed her quest and gained accesss to footracer and even entered footracer but still miranda do not joined me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now who says that her prerequisite is gaining access to footracer?????????Then i completed troglo-giant and gain access to prazac and then she joined me.I did some more experiments and finally reach to this programming setup for her:

note:The variable are mine and not of jeff.Of course he do not use so many "if" but we do not know the correct sdf after all.

Non-programmer join me below

//say get stuff done flag=gf(int)

int access_to_empress()

{

if(gf(golem)==1 || gf(troglo-giant)==1)

return 1;

else return 0;

}

int a=0,flag=0;

int join_miranda()

{

if(access_to_empress())

a=1;

if(gf(slime))

flag+=1;

if(gf(roach))

flag+=1;

if(gf(troglo-giant))

flag+=1;

if(gf(golem)

flag+=1;

if(access_to_footracer())

flag+=1;

if(a==1 && flag>=4)

return 1;

else

return 0;

}

dont know programming?

ok gain access to empress is a must and gain access to footracer is not.The second prerequisite includes any 4 out of the of the following 5 sdf:

1)Slime quest

2)roach

3)troglo-giant

4)golem

5)gain access to footracer.

If you disagree because you think that it must also include reputation then let me know with details.However b4 u do this,i would like to tell you that i tried and failed with hi reputation(without completing above tasks).Also dont forget that by the time u complete golem quest u are already at very hi reputation.

Wonderful,my conclusion told me that both the earlier guess(access to footracer or hi reputation were incorrect)

Let me know if you cant understand the program