Tiny Orb of Mist does nothing when added to a weapon[G5]

I just performed a few simulations, and found the following:

- Your quick action is *not* increased when you add a tiny orb of mist to a weapon. I confirmed this via a Z test for proportions, AND by reducing my quick action to zero and striking a war trall with the blade about 50 times. And yeah, I have no life.

- Your move order is not affected when the Tiny Orb of Mist is added to a weapon.

Conclusion? Sell your Tiny Orbs of Mist!

Does Tiny Orb of Mist affect something else, like chance to hit or to dodge? Also, how can you be sure it doesn't affect move order in a relatively small way?

Either way, you have mostly answered one of the questions I asked in my first post here, 4 years ago, and which was never answered. Well, that post was about G3, but close enough. Thanks!

Ambignomoi:

Quote:

Does Tiny Orb of Mist affect something else, like chance to hit

No.

Quote:

or to dodge?

I didn't test for that, but I wouldn't expect a tiny orb of mist to increase dodge rating if forged onto a sword. I'll try testing that anyway.

Quote:

Also, how can you be sure it doesn't affect move order in a relatively small way?

Via extensive testing! laugh I equipped my sword with the tiny orb of mist and pumped my dexterity until my character moved before my pet war trall. I then unequipped the sword, and there was no change in move order (my character still moved before my war trall.)