creation questions[G5]

I know that creations gain levels with you. If you make a new creation, is it at a base level or the level you are when you make it?

Is there a place to park creations? The arrows are nice but they are with you when you reload the game. I can't do the whole south tip in one sitting and don't want to lose my current critters. I want to put them somewhere while I run around down there.

Thank you for any help or info, WW.

Not quite.

Base level + shaping skill + creation ranks = final level

So if you're shaping a clawbug, which has a base level of 10, and you have 5 in Battle Shaping and you've trained in or found canisters boosting you to 3 in Clawbugs, you get a creation with a total level of 18.

—Alorael, who can only say that you can't leave creations in one zone and head to another. You can either absorb them or inactivate them somewhere safe and leave them behind. He's not sure what you mean by the south tip, but he never found it necessary to absorb creations except when he wanted to upgrade by replacement.