The Apprentice: Exile

*The screen pans in to the boardroom seen on TV. On one side sit Donald Trump and his two cronies, on the other, a Dragon in a ridiculous suit and two sliths in one group, Jenneke and two nephils in the other*

Trump:So, we've narrowed it down to six. Jenneke, your team won last week because you mxed scribbane into the New Cotra ale. Thissa, you lost because you ate the hydra you had on your team.

*Thissa can be seen here chewing on a haunch of a large reptile.*

Trump: This week, you'll be selling weapons to customers in Gale. Good Luck!

*The screen cuts to two booths with weapons, and a bunch of zombie-like citizens wandering about aimlessly.*

Thissa: Weaponssss! Gets ssspearsss to defend yourselves from the golemssss!!!

*Nothing seems to be happening, and then Jenneke starts to shout*

Jenneke: Get free scribbane with every purchase!! Hurry, we only have so much!

*The crowd is seen rushing towards the booth, and buy all of the weapons, just as the time ends*

Trump: So Jenneke, again you use scribbane, and again you win. Thissa, your team failed, and it's all your fault.

Thissa: Whatss? How, ssstupid human?

Trump: You didn't take the hint and start selling scribbane. Now Ssschah, you can leave and go to the suite. You two, I'll see you in a second.

*Thissa and the dragon go out to the lobby. Trumps secretary tells then to go back in, and the dragon eats her.*

Trump: Thissa, even though your team lost horribly, I can't blame you. Pyrog, *hand thing* you're fired!

*Pyrog eats Trump, as well as George and Carolyn, then flies through the ceiling. We hear growls and screams as Jenneke and the nephils are eaten.*

*Thissa throws Javelin*

*Pyrog takes 1845264593068252745825635782582645*

*Pyrog is obliterated*

Thissa, Pulling out a ridiculously large, pink spear: Sssso, I guesss me and Ssschah get they money, eh?

*Fade to black. We hear fading vahnatai voices.*

"Classic."

"Wait'll you see the DVD!"

OK, thats it. Feel free to post and tell me what you think.