What items to keep?

Crol

Here what I understood at this point:

No item to keep and not sell but:

- Potions/Scroll spells/Magic crystals if you want use their powers.

- Focusing crystals, fine steel, fine leather are the only stuff to make build special items.

- Herbs (healing, energetic, spiritual), Graymold and Mandrake roots are the only stuff to make build potions.

For foods they are all useless to keep but perhaps at the beginning for few healing.

For common items, no need to anticipate, start collect them only when a quest request it.

For all other crystal they are useless but for the sell price.

Is all of that correct?

Food is also good at later to get healed if wants to save spellpoints.

Fuller at Drake Pillars buys Mined Crystals (only 40 needed) and so does some Vahnatai at Vahnatai's town.

Chitrach Husks and Claws are wanted at Anama's Town (more than enough available at Anama Lands).

Saleswoman at Muck wants few items.

Some1 buys 20 Parchments.

1 of Solberg's worker wants 9 Sentinel Power Stones (more than enough is got from Tranquility).

These Rare Items Eyestalks, Mandrake Tincture, Demon Bile are also good to keep although I didn't use Tinctures or Biles on anything.

+other quest stuff.

Well parchments, Chichtrach stuff and power stones are closely linked to a quest easy to find but well it's true that if you don't see the quest at right time you could end crying except for parchments that you find plenty everywhere.

I also notice Ruby and opal (or something) plus "wood piece" to make build staff or potion?

Yes I just didn't remember the exact name but I had notice it was stuff found everywhere. And it's not opal but Ruby and Emerald. I also noticed Beautiful crystal as a component for potion. That means that the in game hint about this isn't fully right but it lists what's the most important and the most interesting.

For the wands requiring a focusing crystal is quite unbalanced and make those making not interesting.

I just quoted what's perhaps another in game hint about stuff to keep, it's from Moro, useful stuff includes:

- Emerald, Ruby, Mined Crystal.

- Some magic crystals with spell.

- And... gold bar.

Damit are those gold bars really useful except for selling them? I sold them all since the beginning. I notice many item maker don't propose stuff if you haven't the stuff for it so I could not have know gold bars had some use.