i need some more help.

green kid

ok. i need help with the ending of exile3

1. what leve of strength to bash the door that leads to the orb of thralni? the one with all the bandits.

2. what level of strength to bash the door after you go through the teleporter and kill the ghouls and giants cockroachs in the filth factory?

3.how do i get into the tower of magi?

4. if i train magic does it erase my priest spells i learned from the amana?

5. is there a item list? i need it to get some items because my editor is not registered

1, 2: I don't know. Some doors can't be bashed, though. Try unlocking them magically.

3: The portal in the Portal Fortress leads to the Tower of Magi once you've recovered the Orb of Thralni. You need to have permission from Anaximander to go through it, which you can get after ending any of the monster plagues.

4. I don't remember if training makes you forget priest spells, but I don't think it does. It does take away the other benefits, though, such as skill boosts. You also lose all your old mage spells, which includes several that you can't learn anywhere.

5. No. The editor is free with any registration now, though.

—Alorael, who isn't exactly sure how to take advantage of that offer if you don't have the editor from when you registered.

Quote:
Originally written by green kid:
ok. i need help with the ending of exile3

1. what leve of strength to bash the door that leads to the orb of thralni? the one with all the bandits.
Which door is that? At the cult of the sacred item? (Or was that in Avernum3 only?)

Quote:
2. what level of strength to bash the door after you go through the teleporter and kill the ghouls and giants cockroachs in the filth factory?
Again, i can't remember there actually was a door there...