Undergroud fortress west of Spire and Erika's tower (there could be spoilers)

fstengel

Is there a way to get into the bandit (darkside loyalist?) undergroud fortress just across the river from Erika's tower? I can get undergroud, but, well, there is that portculis that blocks my way.

Other than that, is there a way to dispell the barrier inside Erika's tower (the one in the center, next to where the nice undead was)? I cannot do it although I found the second level in dispell barrier (somewhere in the Giant lands)...

I feel silly asking this, but I can't get to the other side of the river to get to erika's fortress. I've been to the ruins part to where you get shot at, but i can't get to the tower itself or to the dark loyalists. I've "won" the game, but can't do this part. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

When you say that you've "won the game", I assume you mean that you've gotten to Rentar's final fortress. Anyway, here are directions to Erika's Ruins:

-Go to Rentar's final fortress, but don't go towards the entrance.

-Head back south, across those plains that the vahnatai guided you across.

-From the southwest corner of that section, you should be able to head straight south and reach the ruins of Erika's Tower.

-Watch out for the shambler things...