Sign in to follow this  
downtime

can't enter Loreli

I can't enter Loreli, even after completing the troll/giant barrier quests and getting the go to Loreli quest. The only think I can think of which I may have done wrong is to use a sanctify place spell I found elsewhere rather than find the hermit before doing one of the quests. Is there anything I can do to get around this problem?

The sanctification ritual shouldn't have made any difference.

Is the reason you can't enter because the guards around the city attack? That's because you are carrying an illegal substance that they have banned. You can enter from the north using a ford or the Orb to avoid the guards. Check your inventory and special items for a Suspicious Package.

Welcome to Spiderweb Software. Please leave your sanity at the door. We have standards here, low standards, but we have standards :)

I can't find a suspicious package, and the guards don't attack. I can get right up to the city, but the gates are locked. The guards in the city (I can see them through the windows) are quote friendly.

The gates should open once you move close enough to them if you have completed a plague quest.

Yes! It was that simple. Just move next to the gates. I am embarrassed now... Thanks

Edited by downtime