A:EftP - Thantria Exit Quest and Ending

Hello everyone. I have searched and searched, but could not find the answer to my question. I know that in Avernum 1 (and presumably in Exile 1, which is the only Exile/Avernum series game I have not won) there is a little series of ending pictures and text after you accomplish the three game-winning quests.

I was just wondering this: If you find the exit, tell the Scimitar and Erika, then tell Thantria for the reward and immediately kill her after, does the ending get affected negatively (say, does it say "A true exit was discovered, but was blocked off due to the betrayal of.... blah blah blah)? I have a feeling that it doesn't actually change (since the exit does get sealed off at the beginning of Exile/Avernum 2 anyways), but I just wanted to make sure. I need that 5,000 gold since I also needed that Chaotic Halberd (meaning I never got the training at the Freehold dropped to average prices) [Yes, I realize that pole weapons are weak compared to dual-wielding, but all physical damage pales in comparison to magic anyways (especially on Torment?), so I at least wanted the best pole weapon for my frontline fighter]. Thanks in advance.