(Basic) Avernum 4 editor. Gives 4,000 coins and 4,000 EXP.

Is there a downloadable one? I've spent the last 3/4 hour searching google and this forum, but turned up no results at all.

I tried editor in the cheat entry thing, but nothing happened.

None of the downloads work for me, so I made my own. Feel free to use it, but it's realy basic. Talking to the merchant in Fort Monastery (Where you start), ask "Do you know much about this area?" And you'll get 4,000 EXP (Enough to level up every person in a 4-person party), and 4,000 coins for your troubles!

Just download the file and overwrite the current one, here:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Avernum 4\Data\Scripts

Or

C:\Program Files\Avernum 4\Data\Scripts

It'll work on Mac, too, but I have no idea how their file structures work, so I can't tell you where to put it, sorry.

Download here.

Oh god, sorry, I just saw the stategy central thread. Apologies. frown

Let this thread sink, I guess.

None of the links there work for me. One gives me a file not found, one goes to a freewebs site with the download, but isntead of downloading, it just reopens the page in a new tab (Tried on google chrome aswell as IE), one is for mac, and the others just give a website not found error

How do I put them in harehunter? Just copy and paste them into the script? Because when I did that with geneforge 5 my game stopped working. I mean it got to the main screen, I went to load screen and picked a save file, and the file would never load. It was just stuck there on that page with a random picture and some text quoting somthing there.

Make sure you copy the original file to a safe place. The only backup you will truly miss is the one you didn't make!

Then, yes, pop up the file in a text editor like Notepad, and overlay it with the new text and save it. Make a copy in a separate folder titled Cheats, so that you can put the original version back in place should you wish to.