G4 Starting Zone Betas and Guardian

Has anyone taken the time to kill (Or more appropriately, have Greta kill) the raiders before leaving the area? I did so and was pleasantly surprised. One of the Battle Betas dropped me an iron sword and a fine animal skin.

It took me about half an hour with lots of reloading to get all three of them though. I lured the Battle Betas one at a time by having them see me, but without entering combat, and chase me back to Greta. I also experimented with getting the last hit to kill them, however, they give no experience. I only got the drop from the Beta once though, so I assume it's based on luck. So, what all can the Betas and the Guardian Raider drop for you, does anyone know?

I loot the boxes then. Or at least right after. As soon as I have the tools to spare.

The Guardian didn't drop anything. Then again I only killed him the once. And you don't have to cheat to kill them. Just lure them to Greta. Healmenow and shieldsup aren't enough to take him on, he does 60 dmg with an acid or venom baton, I don't recall which.

You don't get any exp from them, and you can get a bronze sword from the jail.

You can, however, get some exp if you get the last hit on the 2 battle alphas that attack without you having to lure them. 80 apiece, I believe. The possible extra coin is nice if you're trying to buy the spellcraft from Burkes, but you shouldn't really have trouble getting enough money for that anyways.