• Announcements

• That Which Mourns Soundly

Logging in   05/10/2017

If you had an account and can't log in as of 5/9/17, this may be because of a change in logins with new forum software. You can log in using your publicly displayed name (not your username) or your email address and the password you used before.   If you have problems with this, please ask any of the mods or admins. 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dire Hobbit

Avadon 3 - can't change resolution

4 posts in this topic

Hi

Avadon 3 is always running at my monitors native resolution no matter what I pick in the launcher.

I checked some of your previous titles (e.g. avadon 1,2) and they behave correctly.

This is with the steam version and windows 10.

This is the way it has to work now. Alas, with the advent of Retina monitors, changing resolutions on OpenGL has a lot of problems.

If you want to play the game in a different monitor resolution, manually change the resolution, then run the game in full screen mode. Hope this helps!

- Jeff Vogel

macdude22 likes this

Thanks for the reply.

As an aside: I tried the font size option and it didn't seem to change anything. Is that just for uhd 'retina' resolutions?

The font size changes all text bubbles and mouseover text. It doesn't change the dialogue text size ... this is limited by the need for it to fit on small monitors. (And a lot of people have very small monitors.)