• Announcements

• Attribute to Valor

Logging in   05/10/2017

If you had an account and can't log in as of 5/9/17, this may be because of a change in logins with new forum software. You can log in using your publicly displayed name (not your username) or your email address and the password you used before.   If you have problems with this, please ask any of the mods or admins. 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Quasar

A6 - Aranea Queen problem

6 posts in this topic

Ok. Grabbed the job and took out Queenie. Only skimmed the text and saw Fort Duvno/Verbier, so went there looking for him. Not outside, not inside. Did several passes, nothing. Finally read the desc carefully. DUH.

Went on to Silvar and there he was. Only, no recognition of job done. Clicked him several times, nada. So something happened here. Any way to get him to notice the queen is dead? Some SDF I can try?

- Quasar

I forget where you get this quest, it seems to be a job board quest.

Go back to the Arachnid ruins and check that you have looted and killed everything.

Did a check of the nest before posting, just in case. So that's not it. Job comes from the Silvar board.

- Quasar

Mea culpa. Mea maxima culpa.

The queen wasn't dead. Nope.

Missed the stairs up. Three times. Don't ask how. Took my fourth pass through to find 'em. Been playing these games too long. Argh.

- Quasar