• Announcements

• Coracle past Delphi

Logging in   05/10/2017

If you had an account and can't log in as of 5/9/17, this may be because of a change in logins with new forum software. You can log in using your publicly displayed name (not your username) or your email address and the password you used before.   If you have problems with this, please ask any of the mods or admins. 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bushwhacker2k

Selkiehome: Sleek's Quest

8 posts in this topic

I completed Sleek's quest, where I retrieve the pelts from Hagfen... but I don't get what my reward is.

He said I now had access to a walled-off nearby beach, where I'd find a variety of stuff from a group that tried to kill Selkies or something... but I don't know where he's referring to. I'm looking around the area and nothing seems obvious.

-

The only thing I could find that seemed even remotely applicable was the area to the North with lots of corpses... but this isn't truly closed off even before you complete the quest and there is only one thing to find.

He means the area with the three corpses, thieves who starved to death. This is just to the NE of him.

IIRC, there *is* a section that is closed off until you finish the quest. Not that it's a big reward or anything.

Any idea what direction it was from Selkiehome? I looked around and didn't come across anything that stood out to me.

It's in Selkiehome, 3 corpses by the water, just NE of the chief's room, as Ishad Na said. I believe there's a key on one of the bodies, but I can't remember which.

Make sure you look on your view window and not just on the automap -- the map doesn't always update when stuff like that changes.

You will get a key, which you may not already have.

I just checked the script, the beach is the place with the three bodies.

Edited by Ishad Nha

It's in Selkiehome, 3 corpses by the water, just NE of the chief's room, as Ishad Na said. I believe there's a key on one of the bodies, but I can't remember which.

Ohhhhhh! When I heard the word 'beach' my mind went to the worldmap exterior! Thanks :D