gratitude

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic
adrenas adrenas

Citizen

• Member ID: 7,312
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:41 AM #1 spiderweb

Spiderweb games have become a part of my life. I love these games so much having come across it some years ago. i just wanted to say well done and thanks to jeff and all those involve in the making of these games. i was sceptical at the beginning but once i got engulf in the stories i couldn't let go. Thanks for being a difference in the gaming industry. Adiós all the way from Ghana.

Lilith Lilith

in before the apocalypse

• Global Moderator
    • Member ID: 669
  • 19,823 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, Australia

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:01 AM #2 spiderweb

Glad to hear it. It's always great to see that people from all over the world are enjoying these games. :) I'm Australian myself, and these forums have seen players from Finland, Estonia, Bolivia, Venezuela, Germany, Greece, China, Italy, and many other countries. Through these forums, I've talked to people I never would have met otherwise.

Meri20098 Meri20098

Soldier

• Member ID: 11,570
  • 112 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 09:59 AM #3 spiderweb

They've been a huge part of my life as well :) Hello from RI,USA

leshpar leshpar

Citizen

• Member ID: 10,268
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 09:09 PM #4 spiderweb

I have to say that I love these RPGs as well. Avernum really feels like a real world to me. I mean... I know its not cause talking lizards and stuff, but it FEELS real! So well fleshed out. Avernum is my favorite RPG series out of all of the ones I've played from Ultima to Final Fantasy to The Witcher and others.

danny_web45 danny_web45

New Arrival

• Member ID: 18,765
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 12:32 AM #5 spiderweb

I have to agree with you guys. I love RPG games ever since. I just ind out this website to talk with other people who are interested in RPG games. Thank you again guys and hope we can have a chat. Daniel From Poland

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users