• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic
Student of Trinity Student of Trinity

Interloper

• Member ID: 2,306
  • 6,622 posts
  • Locationthe big Hilbert space

Posted 28 October 2008 - 11:33 AM #1 Honeycomb maps revived

The 'othergrade' from .mac to MobileMe somehow trashed the links to my Honeycomb maps.  Or maybe it's just that images are deactivated here.  Anyway, here they are again as links.  The letters scattered around the maps denote links between the two levels: if you go down at 'a' on the upper layer, you emerge at 'a' on the lower level, and so on.  A few of the links are one-way.  The maps were made from screenshots, after I cleared the area, so my party and some calmed wolves show up as dots.

Mapping out the Honeycomb for yourself is fun if you're into that kind of thing, but it's also confusing, and can be frustrating if you know there are places you can't find, and you're sick of wandering around trying to get to them.  These maps should help you out in that case.

Honeycomb map (upper layer)
  Honeycomb map (lower layer)  

As long as entropy is doing what we want, we take it for granted, but as soon as it starts killing us, we go all whiny.

Arch-Mage Solberg Arch-Mage Solberg

Tinkermage

• Member ID: 252
  • 722 posts
  • LocationIn the Ether!

Posted 30 October 2008 - 12:51 PM #2 Honeycomb maps revived

Thank you Student of Trinity for you undying commitment. These maps really should have been in the hintbook.  cool
Solberg has been kept alive for many years by pure magic. Magic that infused every particle of his being. He tapped into all of that energy, letting it pour forth, to fight the slithzerikai. And now it is gone. Archmage Solberg, hero of Avernum, fearless defender of your homeland since the earliest days, is gone.

Solberg Percival McGangor  Born 742 Died 882  140 years

Feo Takahari Feo Takahari

Shadowwalker

• Member ID: 5,301
  • 500 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 02:12 PM #3 Honeycomb maps revived

Should these be attached to the strategy central?
"You say there's no such thing as love,/ there's nothing but the carrot and the stick,/ but I say flowers bloom/ because they don't believe in death./ You tell me you never want/ to be a slave to anyone at all./ I say that means the slave will be/ whoever you have by your side."-translated lyrics from a song by Nautilus Pompilius
http://zarat.us/tra/offline-games/eversion.html, so everyone ELSE can have nightmares too.

Randomizer Randomizer

Tormented Battle Mage

• Global Moderator
    • Member ID: 4,341
  • 15,882 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 04:00 PM #4 Honeycomb maps revived

This post is already under the maps header and they are the Honeycomb maps link in the forum header.  I took care of it the day this was posted.
"I don't know how we can ever repay you!" - Rescued damsel in distress
"Oh, I'm sure we can think of something .... How much gold do you have?" - "Hero"

"We're all screwed if Cthulhu shows up. Try to enjoy life in the meantime." - Adam Rawnsley

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users