Shaper Camp

tyrol

I am desperate to join the shapers. After all, why shouldn't rogue, unruly creations be eliminated? After a lifetime of intense training, shouldn't one have earned the right to command serviles and other mindless creatures?

When I got the tip from Miranda that I would be welcomed if I walked into the shaper camp in peace, I loaded up on food and headed south- naturally I didn't tell Greta a thing.

Here's my problem- I was killed instantly upon arriving in the shaper camp. Does anyone have any thoughts on this issue?

I feel that the excuse "you haven't done enough quests for the shapers" is lacking, since Miranda implied that the shapers are peaceful as long as one does not provoke them- meaning that I shouldn't have to do anything special to get access to the camp. The only quests I did for the rebels were the ones I had to do to get out of the fort.

Thanks for your input.

Throughout the game, you are considered a spy for the Shapers. As such, the large number of soldiers will not know you are indeed working for them. However, a few key people will help you.

Go into the camp just a little bit to where it says that if you go further you will be seen. Turn back and as you leave the leader of the Shaper camp will appear to speak with you.

F'nor...it sounds like you are at the 31st Regiment Camp in Dillame Fields? That camp is good for wiping out only, or at least sneaking in to the lower left corner for a tasty canister.

You need to go way back near the beginning where Drakefyre pointed out...the first Shaper Camp you ever encoutered.

-S-

You're right, I'm wrong. I'm at the 31st Regiment camp! I guess I was avoiding the Shaper Camp near the beginning because I thought I would have to fight. Now I'll have to go back and find it. I'm not used to being a double agent, although I did have some practice in G3! I'm always better at the game the second time around.