Fang Clan Missing Loot

Geezer

I'll preface this tale with the following-I've gone back over past posts and not seen anything relating to this....

I finished the tests (successfuly) found the exit and went through the doorway when a message showed up on the screen to the effect that my pack was now a little lighter! An understatement to be sure!

I didn't lose everything but the important ones were as follows;

nephil warblade(10-20 dmg

+4str +4dex)

ceremonial longbow (15-45 dmg)

" leggings (incl +4str)

I'm sure there were other items, as well. But to lose 8str and 4dex.....as you can imagine, this has been bugging me. So, is there more than one exit? Is this a bug? If so I'll go back and try again. I see these items included in Synergy's list of items and wonder if my stats aren't high enough or something....Thanks for the help.

The exploit is to give those items to one party and get that character killed before you leave the test. Revive the character only after leaving the Fang Clan area and the items will make it out with you. If you ever return to the area with the items, they immediately disappear.

—Alorael, thought the gimmick played out better in Nethergate. There it looks like the consequence of stealing is fighting tough enemies. Instead, you fight them and then don't get loot.

If you're planning to get the Nephil artifacts..be sure there is only one enemy left in the test..the Bladewarded Horror should do the trick..or maybe the Massive Worg..

It's not required but it makes things easier..also be reminded that going near the Fang Clan will make the artifacts disappear..more specifically..pass the spire/tower in a square island in the zone that preludes the Fang Clan..@_@