Not exactly tech, but a still a problem

Vvaaryk

Alright then. I ordered Avernum 5 by credit card two saturdays ago and happily got the email to register my demo last monday, or was it tuesday?

Anyway, I got to play Avernum 5 joyfully as ive been waiting to do for almost a year now, and while i was moving, someone made off with my laptop, which contained my registere Avernum 5.

Now, I didnt order the CD version, meaning I had gotten the registration code by email.

My actual question is, well, if its possible for me to provide whoever with my info, such as the card I ordered it with or whatever, and once again re-download Avernum 5??

I really appreciate any help. I had to buy GTA IV to beat back the boredom and curiosity. >_< Gah, and I had just gotten into that crazy wizard's place where they have the big tower and all the stole golems as guards. xD Whatever that place is called.. *shrug*

Well, thank again for any response!!

-Maxi,

Happy Supporter Since The First Avernum

Redownload the demo, install, grab the reg code out of it. Email Spiderweb with your information (including the new reg code from the new download) and they will generate a new key for you. They keep all your pertinent information on hand so as long as they can verify you've purchased you can always get a new key. Jeff Vogel runs an honest shop round these parts.