Shaped belt

Eiji

i was stupid and sold my shaped belt before i found out i needed it and i dont know if i can get another one. do you know if i can? and do you think im doing an ok job as a shaper loyalist lvl 18 (used 1 canister) beaten everything (except i dont know where to find the rebel spy) i have a fyora ive kept from the begging of the game and its like lvl 18 a searing artilla lvl 24 and a vlish lvl 18 and i can move on to dhonals isle with everytinhg except the rest of the stone bracelets at the testing grounds. do you think that i am doing an okay job ?

and uhh do you know how to find the rebel spy?

There'll be other shaped belts. It would have been nice to have kept that one, since it would let you make a good artifact (for a Shaper) a bit sooner. But it's no big deal.

If you've cleared Harmony at level 18 you're doing fine. Finding the spy requires touring the back part of the rebel camp; in an obscure corner you find an incriminating object. It's not a major quest, though.

We'd appreciate it if you used normal sentences, capitalization, and punctuation. It's a bit hard to read the way you wrote that post, and if you're asking for help, you should make it as easy as possible for people to help you.