Out of Tools.

I started up my Hunter Guardian on Torment again, and he is doing fine. I am in the Twin Minds lair, opening the locked doors to kill the pylons within.

But, alas, as the topic states: I am out of tools. I have bought up every tool in every shop so far in the game, and I don't have enough Mental Magic to use Unlock.

Any suggestion to how I can find some tools or continue with my game without cheating or useing a code?

When you were playing the game were you saving up on living tools all the time? OR were you using them every chance you got? That may explain why you used them up, I save up as much as I can and always use the spell unlock, I did this in Geneforge 1 and ended up with about 73 living tools, which was a waste, and in geneforge 3 (demo) I had over thirty, with out any use until I got into the shapers private quarters (San Ru). And that was with guardian, but also have you looked in cabinets, chests, nests for living tools?

Try using the trick where if you have a creation standing near an item that is not yours with someone near by, but have your character standing somewhere with no one around you can steal it without getting caught to pick up living tools on the counter in stores. Also, I've always had plenty of living tools, did you invest no points in mechanics, not carry around +mechanics gloves, and then open any door you found even if it takes over 10 tools with a quest that opens it for you?

Mechanics 6 (8 with Tinker gloves). Allready stolen all tools with the creation trick (used Greta), and I use my tools whenever I can, because they usually last anyway and useing tools give allot of good XP.

In G1 tools were completely useless, because unlock worked instead and picking locks did not give XP.