Mac question

Hello fellow gamers.

I am currently a Windows XP user.

I am faced with the prospect of buying a new laptop for work, and I occasionally indulge myself with games of Avernum at lunch time... or extended lunch time.. hehe anyway. ;-)

I've read that I can't transfer a save game from MAC to Windows or Vice-versa. Is that correct? And how about my Avernum (123) licences for PC, could I potentially start a whole new game on the mac, using my Avernum Windows licences?

I just want to know what is possible and what is not.

Thanks a lot!

ps. I searched for this question but did not really find clear answers to my questions.

You can't transfer saved games, and you also can't transfer any file to keep your registration. You can email Spiderweb to ask for a new registration code for your new copy of the game. If you give the name you registered with previously and some other information (address, maybe?) it's easy to get a registered copy again.

—Alorael, who re-registered several times in rapid succession thanks to a computer that ate hard disks. The joys of the Performa are boundless!