Let's debug the editor doc?

I've been reading the doc and I've found some errors. I don't have it with me right now, so I'll post later the errors I've found. But here's a sample:

It is explained that the engine solves mathematical expressions from right to left, instead of the normal way (left to right), so "9-3-3 is 0, not 3". Let's see: 3-3=0, 0-9=-9. It's -9, not 0. Or am I missing something?

But this example is an harmless error, there are others that will make us confused (until we try it).

There's some other errors, let's debug the doc (we have it in .doc format, so we can then make a reviewed version wink )?

Anyway, let me just say that for a 110 page document, it's well written. At least the first 70 pages i've read. smile

The Blades of AVernum Cookbook is a slightly less in depth tutorial for the editor written in a slightly more user friendly way. I'd like to just append examples, clarifications, and references to different sections in the original documentation.

By the way, when he says the calculations are done right to left, he means that the right term is the first one evaluated. So 10-4 isn't 4-10, but rather (-4)+(+10). But I still don't see sense in saying 9-3-3=0 so maybe my interpretation is incorrect.

There was an old bug in which subtraction would be done instead of addition.