BoA Editor Problems

Aros

Aros,

1) The Program probably shuts itself down because you don't have some of the essential files. (Your download was probably corrupted).

2) If you're on WINDOWS, just get the editor from HERE (ZIP Format). The editor is fully functional, but doesn't have the docs, since they're too big for me to putt on the web to help out ONE person.

3) If you're on Mac, sorry, I can't help you.

- Archmage Micael

Quote:
Originally written by RC:
Make sure you only put the Blades of Avernum Editor program into the BoA directory, not the whole downloaded folder itself.
AND ALSO ALL OF THE SUB-SECTIONS. THAT'S VERY INPORTANT. WITHOUT THE SUB-SECTIONS (ALL OF THE FILES ETC) YOU CAN'T USE IT!!! shocked

- Archmage Micael

tongue

Quote:
Originally written by Archmage Micael:
AND ALSO ALL OF THE SUB-SECTIONS. THAT'S VERY INPORTANT. WITHOUT THE SUB-SECTIONS (ALL OF THE FILES ETC) YOU CAN'T USE IT!!! shocked

- Archmage Micael

tongue
Quote:
Welcome to the Blades of Avernum Editor!

Here are a few brief words to get you up and running.

I. How To Install the Editor

First, you need a copy of Blades of Avernum. It can be the demo or the full version. However, you can't play scenario you make unless Blades of Avernum is registered.

Second, copy the Blades of Avernum Editor application into the folder "Data" in the main Blades of Avernum folder. DON'T put the editor in a sub-folder. Just place the Editor application (by itself) in the Data folder.

There! You're done!
As you were saying? In caps, might I mention.