oy Codeing issues

moon_elf

anyone know of a site where I can see Item Graphics with code # by them and a list of abiliys like i know

it_ability_1 = 204;

it_ability_str_1 = 30;

makes an item when used restore 150 spell points but i wanna make it so it adds 150 when worn is that possable? i just dont wanna add int cause then spells do to much dmg id also like ones for HP n such

mmmm and like just oy ammo graphics n such to make magic bows

Thank you so much for reading this

Firstly, there's no way to create an item that increases maximum HP or SP when worn. Sorry.

I'm not sure what it is you want as regards your other requests. Could you be more specific? I've compiled a list of item graphics and their corresponding numbers in easily-accessible form, but it sounds as if you want a site where you can see the default items' abilities and their graphics in the same place -- no such site currently exists.

OoO no no I just wanna see the Graphic ground and Equip so I can make dresses and holy robes

and I found in the docs it says

In addition, there are several secondary skills derived from the regular skills.

35 – Maximum Health

36 – Maximum Spell Energy

So there has to be a way to add that to an item ?

http://thuryl.desperance.net/itemsheets.gif

There you go. The above link contains absolutely all of BoA's default item graphics, even the ones that aren't actually used for any default items. Remember, graphic numbers go from 0 to 9 within a sheet, so the leftmost graphic is #0 and the rightmost is #9.

In theory, you can use any pair of item graphics in the same sheet for the ground and inventory graphics of an item, although obviously there are some pairs of graphics that are designed to be used together as ground and equip graphics for the same item. (For a robe, for example, you might want to use sheet 1040 number 5 for the ground graphic and sheet 1040 number 4 for the inventory graphic).