Where in Valorim is Dispell Barriers???

confused I just got back into the game after maybe 7 months of not playing, having my computer crash, reloading everything important, forgetting Avernum 3, and losing all memory of it until a week ago.

Now i have a query:

When I had the game last summer i remember that there were either scrolls or someone who teaches you dispell barriers but i can't find them and there a couple places that i can't get into like paulo's package and the place behind ghikra. Is there something i missed? Can someone help me out here confusedfrownconfusedfrownconfused ?

You can buy Piercing Crystals in a number of places if you join the Anama. Otherwise I think one of the lighthouses on Bigail sells them, and you can pick up a few more here and there.

You learn Dispel Barrier by helping the mayor of Sharimik with his troglodyte problems.

—Alorael, who will mark another tally for this question. It's close to the most popular A3 question, if not the most popular.