After golems question

I beat the golems, but I had to use Divine Retribution to defeat the mind crystal. I have the answer book and I don't know what the problem was but I did get the crystals. Now I went and talked to Anixminder, Brra and Anixminder again, went to the Vahntani place and ten to New Cotra and when I talked to the wizard the option to say that the Vantanhni are responsible for the plagues is not there. What did I o wrong? Can anyone help me?

As I recall, you need to go through a couple of dialogue options before he asks you who might be responsible.

Also, did you check the right wizard? There are two wizards and a slith in the Bunker.

Are you absolutely certain that you checked the crystal shards with the right person, and did Anaximander tell you specifically to go to New Cotra?

If you went to Ghikra and saw the shade (after the portal that lets only one person through), then you should be well past the point where you can order the weapon from the Bunker. Did you talk to Ostoth in particular (he's the one at the southwest corner, as opposed to Enla and Pathass, who are both on the north side), and are you aware that it takes a couple of days for them to actually make the weapon?

Quote:
If you went to Ghikra and saw the shade (after the portal that lets only one person through), then you should be well past the point where you can order the weapon from the Bunker. Did you talk to Ostoth in particular (he's the one at the southwest corner, as opposed to Enla and Pathass, who are both on the north side), and are you aware that it takes a couple of days for them to actually make the weapon?
Yes I did all that. Do I really need the weapon because I can't remember but I think I played it once and I didn't need it.

Indeed. If it was absolutely necessary for anything, the game would force you to get it. But you have the option to get the other two magical weapons instead . . .

. . . Did you already obtain a different magical weapon from the Bunker? Once you commit, you cannot go back and get another.

I never said anything about the Dragons or Erika being responsible for the plagues. Althogh I did get the boon from Erika.

Ah... I'll just go without it this time. I never needed it last time I played but I sure would like to know if I defeated the golems wrong because I didn't use the mirriors or something I missed because I followed the hint book exactly until it came to pushing the mirriors around. I got the first mirrior right but the second one I couldn't figure out so I just used Divine Retribution to stop the golems. Was that so wrong or did the hint book have a typo or something? Thanks to everyone except myself who replied. I can't really thank myself. *Pat on back* LOL!