Avernum Walkthrough

I have been playing Spiderweb games for years. I started with Exile and went on to Avernum which I really enjoy.

Once when my grandson was visiting me he found the adult conversation rather boring. So I showed him Avernum 3. He liked it so much that I bought the whole trilogy for him for Christmas. I wanted to tell him where I had found lots of hints about the games on the Web but I discovered that the wonderful Avernum Annotated Maps had disappeared. So I decided to try and produce a few hints and tips myself for people who still play these fabulous games.

After three months work I had nearly finished the hints for Avernum 1, only to find that the "Annotated Maps" had been resurrected. I have nevertheless decided to make these tips available to the Avernum Fan Community:

My Avernum Hints

In the meatime A1 is more or less complete (please tell me of any mistakes or omissions) and I have started on A2, but I do not have a lot of time for this work.