Sulla (Spoilers, more wanted)

Grungeking

So in the trapped lair you encounter Sulla, instant game over if you persist in trying to kill him before he opens the first gate. After that it seems you can kill him and be fine, you can let him burn or not burn some documents, kill him, or let him escape. I'm wondering if you can join the rebels later, and if you'd encounter him again in any significance if he lives.

Well that's good to know I suppose, but I was asking for spoilage xD If you join the rebels is there an item or a quest from him? Or does he drop anything then? He doesn't in the lair. I used to not care so much, but I seem to have developed some kind of "need to know every path" OCD. I realize that is impossible in one playthough anyways but that is the reason for the question. I've decided now on this run that I will mostly just do what I would do, and perhaps try to stay on in Avadon while being as moral as possible. We'll see how that goes heh...

Side note, I collect a bunch of crap that stacks including food. I thought it was pretty silly that if I refused him I ended up starving with an absurd load of meal bags and mushrooms/jerky/bread etc :p

No quest from him, nor item, I don't think he drops anything very special when you kill him, which I think is the only thing that can happen there. It's before you have to choose whether you'll side with Odil or Konstantina. After you kill him you meet Silke and she forces you to make a choice (which also either leads to the romance with her, or not -- apparently the girl takes offense if you tell her that she's a traitor and she'll die at your hand.)