If I buy the Windows/Mac version, do I also get the Android version?

luieburger

I loved the previous exile and avernum games, so I was excited to see that the new avernum refresh is out. If I buy the windows/mac version at the discounted price for owning the previous titles, do I get the android version too? I would like to play on my Nexus 7, but that wouldn't be my primary play method so I don't really want to pay $10 for that on top of the base game for Windows/Mac. If one purchase unlocks the game on all platforms, I'll buy Escape from the Pit right away. Otherwise, I might wait until the first trilogy is finished.

I know... my logic is kinda strange, but I have plenty of other games to play right now.

Usually, with the Windows/Mac versions, Jeff is more than happy to send you a registration key for the other system as long as you can prove you already have a copy (usually just by providing the address you used to get the original). I don't know how this would transfer over, but I would assume he can probably get an android marketplace free download key, or some such.

I'd recommend emailing spidweb@spiderwebsoftware.com about this, as he doesn't frequent the forums.