Avadon Saved Games

Mick0511

Hello all,

I recently lost my hard drive and did not have a backup of my Avadon save file. While I love the game to death, the thought of repeating the last 50 hours of game play is a little bit depressing. I was wondering if anyone had a save file that was relatively close to end game.

So this is not a complete begging thread, feel free to post your favorite saved games for bragging rights. I know we have all seen amazing threads of party builds that can wipe out the entire Pact with a single hit and I am sure some of us would love to try them out first hand without slogging through Avadon's dungeons for the eightieth time.

Well I don't have a saved game to show [i use Kindle fire tongue ], one of the best parties I have known is to be dual BladeMasters using Archery (Make a Ranger class FTW) and you can use a melee ShadowWalker (recommended) or use a Sorceress for attack power (secondly recommended) or if you think you're a boss and can rule any enemy go ahead and throw in a shaman as you substitute for the ShadowWalker, on Torment.

(ProTip: If that's still to easy, start over as a Shaman, use a Shaman and a Sorceress see how good you do on Torment. you won't even make it back to Avadon on Endgame. [if you do send me a screenshot tongue ] )