RAGE POLAR BEAR

RobertAKARobin

Out of sheer curiosity, does anyone around here remember the "Rage Polar Bear" song? It was from a composition called "Symphony of Spam" by Ben Rogers. The most famous part went a little like this:

Curse beyond

Hesitates

Or tenor from ballerina

Reach an un-

Derstanding

(With tomato around squid)

If chess board of bestow great honor

upon onlooker defined by

Then related to burglar

Flies into a

Rage polar bear!

Inside demon!

Living with tabloid, and cyprus mulch!

Toward are what made

American great!

I have all four movements of the symphony on my iPod. I listened to it while driving back to Washington from Ohio yesterday. It used to be pretty big around here...

I have those on my playlist too. Listen to them fairly regularly too; though my favorite is the fourth movement.

Mind you, the second has a fairly catchy part that I always have to resist singing along with, because I strongly suspect loudly singing "I will appear with a knife by your bed toniiiight and kiiiill you" would be misinterpreted.

Edit: Apparently I still have them online; the URL suggests Alo uploaded them, but I'm not sure.

Yes, I did, although I no longer have any idea how. They're all still on my playlist, although I don't listen to them much. The low volume compared to everything else doesn't help.

—Alorael, whose favorite is still the first movement, for its glorious nonsense. The last is good too, and the second is okay, but he usually skips the third movement entirely.