Some Scripting Questions[G5]

Okay, a few questions:

1. How do I change ability animations? I would like to change my character's appearance to that of a drakon or a gazer or something like that, and I've done it successfully. However, I can't use any abilities that use a different animation or the game crashes. (For instance, when I try to use war blessing, the game crashes because the drakon doesn't have an animation for it.)

2. So you know how the Unbound in Gorash-Kel have AoE attacks in addition to the regular attack? I'd like to have something like that too. Or maybe one of those slowing ray things (like, "Servile Mindcaster fires a beam of slowing energy.")

3. Where are the G4 sounds kept? I didn't like some of the sound changes Jeff made and I'm trying to change them back. But I can't find the G4 sounds.

EDIT: Also, the Unbound have little thingies floating around them that looks like a shield or something. How can I get that on my character?