Issue when closing the map on iPad?

jstrong611

My apologies if this has already been addressed, but I did several searches and did not spot it...

I have the iPad version of Avadon. First, congrats on an excellent game and tremendous value for the low cost! smile

But one sometimes annoying issue I am having:

After I open/expand the mini-map and try to then Close it again with the button at the bottom left corner...

Very often it instead resets the view (the little square) to the bottom left corner. And that is often in complete blackness (have not explored there yet). I don't care how carefully I place my finger on that "Close" button...I can't seem to stop it from shifting the view instead once in a while. And then it is a long tedious process of returning the view to where the characters are!

Two suggestions:

1. Make the button for "Close" in the corner larger and not easy to miss. Again, I have been VERY careful to hit it and yet still seem to miss it sometimes and set the view in that corner by accident!

2. Provide another button called "Party" or something, which resets the view back to where your party is standing. The current system makes you tap all over the map to try to find them, if you do what I keep doing and reset the view into a black corner...miles away from where your party is!

Thanks and keep up the great work!