Stuck - can't get red woles to attack

catzen

I have been going around in circles for two days. I can't get the red wolves to attack in Kva.

Also, I am just plan old stuck. I have gotten the shadow beast, but can't get any further up there, and no further than the wretch warrens to the south.

Any advice would be appreciated.

You mean the red wolves are friendly?? Or you can't find them. Please explain.

If you mean you have the shadow beast quest, but can't get to the Dhorla Woods, check out this thread. New zones won't appear on your map until someone tells you about them.

Same with the Wretch Warrens. You will be able to go farther when you get your next mission in the Kva.

Sorry, my frustration interfered with my ability to explain!

I am looking for the not so friendly red wolves - Sibel's quest.

I have gotten and completed the shadow beast quest, but there doesn't seem to be anywhere to go from there. I am obviously missing a trigger.

I have walked around and around Kva, but will do some it some more to see if I can trigger something.

The red wolves are all over the roads in the Kva Lands between Goldcrag and Zhethron's aerie. You couldn't possibly have missed them. They run in packs with regular wolves. I suggest you go back to Sibel and see if you have a dialogue option for turning in the quest.

If you have killed the shadow beast, report back to Miranda in Avadon to get your next mission.

Edit: Sorry, I should have added that if you didn't see any wolves in the Kva lands, you have a serious bug and should probably re-install.