Geneforge 2 unaligned ending (Spoilers wanted!)

Globus

Hi all.

I was playing Geneforge 2 as an unaligned non-canister-using Shaper.

Being well into last quarter of the game, I've cleaned out most of the Taker lands and was getting ready to put a hurt on The Three, but then my HDD with the game files on it died on me frown.

The thing is, I REALLY want to know how it all would end for me, but I really don't have the heart to play through the entire game again atm, so I wonder if anyone could tell me what kind of ending I'd get with following choices made:

-Destroyed Geneforge

-Destroyed the three Taker leaders

-Killed Barzahl and sabotaged the Radiant College

-Avenged my teacher

-Did not join any faction

-Used a whopping total of 3 canisters

Also, I was generally inclined to help the Awakened in their quests, but in the end I would probably sabotage the Barrier of the Wind and possibly even the Complex Core, just because they too decided to self-shape and to create Drakons.

I don't have the actual ending screenshot available, but here's a quick summary.

You head to the Shaper Council and make your report. Once the Council finally believes you, they head to Drypeak. The reinforcements take over the colony and execute Zakary. They crush the Awakened, what's left of the Barzites, and eventually the Takers. Complete Shaper control is restored. However, a few of the Takers escape beforehand and no one thinks to check behind a securely locked door in Benerii-Uss and so whatever is behind there keeps growing. Since you remained loyal and didn't use many canisters, you complete your training and eventually become a powerful and respected Shaper.

Dikiyoba.

Originally Posted By: Dikiyoba
no one thinks to check behind a securely locked door in Benerii-Uss and so whatever is behind there keeps growing.
I don't mean to spoil it, but doesn't that happen in every ending? I've played the game several times now, and no matter what quests I do or faction I join, it's always there.

Originally Posted By: The Mystic
Come to think of it, I don't think you can open that door to begin with.

Nope, you can't.

Originally Posted By: Guardian Nex
what would have happened if you used a lot of the skill canisters

Everything stays practically the same. The Shaper Council isn't too happy with you, but they recognize your loyalty and allow you to finish your training. The canister use allows you to become extra talented, but other Shapers never quite trust you and so you never hold any of the most prestigious positions.

Dikiyoba.