Ok CRISIS, ya im going to retort

MandatorySuicide

my last point was to point out that i wasnt using hate speech, i dont know if you didnt read what i said, and i dont care if you have a problem with my taking humor in what i say.

the bulk of the post implied that i take fruity to mean more then to describe someone as a homosexual

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/fruity

i didnt bash anyone between the lines, i said what i had to say based on what there was to be said

heres something i will say though, dont be a language nazi, many adjectives are up to interpretation, i find it rude that you'd attempt to tell me what im trying to say, even after trying to explain myself

These boards aren't general discussion boards, they're the boards that Spiderweb Software hosts to promote their games and discussion of them. Part of that goal is making sure nobody feels unwelcome, targeted, or harassed. It doesn't matter what you meant by your language; if it can reasonably be interpreted as hateful, which it can, you need to stop and pick something less ambiguous.

And hate speech against homosexuals aside, bashing roleplayers of any kind isn't welcome on these boards. You can state that you don't like certain kinds of roleplaying, but tone it down and make it clear that it's a matter of taste, not a value judgment. Roleplayers like to feel welcome too.

These are non-negotiable parts of the Code of Conduct. You can follow the forum rules or you can find other forums to use.

—Alorael, who apologizes if this comes across as harsh. These are the Spiderweb rules, though, and the mods will enforce them.