Item moving issue/bug

XRsyst

I searched around as best I could but didn't find mention of this anywhere else. Sometimes when I try to move an item in my inventory (like a scroll) clicking on it activates the scroll instead of "picking it up". This is annoying as you can imagine and now I make sure to save before doing inventory management. Oy.

Does anyone else have this issue or better yet have a work around?

Also I have the latest Windows version FWIW.

Isn't there a little star (or some similar use icon) that activates the item, while clicking on the item itself outside the star area picks it up? I haven't played A6 much at all, but I don't recall any serious issues with inventory management.

EDIT: Yes, there is a little red-and-gold star or sun shaped thing in the lower left corner of each item's box.

Originally Posted By: XRsyst
Oh, that could be. I figured that star just meant that the item could be activated. From all of the old D&D games I played I just assumed left click would be "pick up" right click "activate" or "get descritpion". Thanks!

Remember, these games are designed for Mac first, which means they're designed around a single mouse button.